Legacy Series Carbon Monoxide 318 MHz Transmitter – Voltage Input (CO1004-4)

You will be warned of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) – an odorless, colorless and toxic gas – with the Legacy Series Carbon Monoxide Transmitter – Voltage Input. Designed for wiring into a home or building fire alarm system, it broadcasts a wireless signal to most Legacy Series Receivers when the panel is activated. The transmitter is powered by 12-24 volts supplied by the fire panel. Installation by a licensed electrician or fire alarm company is recommended. 

  • Signals when dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) gas are detected
  • Works with most Legacy Series 318 MHz Receivers
  • Activates through a home or building fire alarm system by wired connection
  • Operates on 12-24 volts supplied by the fire panel
  • Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty

PRODUCT MANUAL

 Click Here To Download Manual
In the box:
  • Carbon Monoxide 318 MHz Transmitter – Voltage Input (CO1004-4)
  • Product Manual
  • Velcro for mounting
  • Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty


Related Items